If you have a monetary loss or property damage due to a crime, we will advocate for you and ask the judge to hold the criminal accountable for restitution for the financial hardship caused you by his/her actions. It is important that you alert your Assistant District Attorney and/or Victim Advocate as soon as possible so that you may complete a restitution request form. Keep copies of all estimates, bills or statements and provide these to the Assistant District Attorney or Victim Advocate. Victim Restitution Request Form